Chemistry Question: VSEPR model?

So I've been stuck on these 2 problems (with multiple parts of course) for a long time, and I can't figure them out. I would greatly appreciate any help with any of the questions, thanks! 2 Pairs L = Linear 3 Pairs TPL = Trigonal Planar B = Bent 4 Pairs TET = Tetrahedral TPY = Trigonal... show more So I've been stuck on these 2 problems (with multiple parts of course) for a long time, and I can't figure them out. I would greatly appreciate any help with any of the questions, thanks!

2 Pairs L = Linear

3 Pairs TPL = Trigonal Planar
B = Bent

4 Pairs TET = Tetrahedral
TPY = Trigonal Pyramidal
B = Bent

5 Pairs TBP = Trigonal Bipyramidal
S = See-saw
T = T-shaped
L = Linear

6 Pairs O = Octahedral
SPY = Square Pyramidal
SQP = Square Planar

1) What is the label from the table above for the arrangement of both bonding and nonbonding electron domains around the central atom in ClOF4- predicted by the VSEPR/ED theory?

If it helps, the number of lone pair electrons on CLOF4- is 1.

2)What is the label from the table above for the actual structure of ClOF4- predicted by the VSEPR/ED theory?

3)According to valence bond theory, what hybridization of atomic orbitals on the central Cl atom in ClOF4- is necessary to accommodate the shape of ClOF4-?
Update: 1) What is the label from the table above for the arrangement of both bonding and nonbonding electron domains around the central atom in PF4- predicted by the VSEPR/ED theory? If it helps again, the number of lone pair electrons is 1. 2)What is the label from the table above for the actual structure of PF4-... show more 1) What is the label from the table above for the arrangement of both bonding and nonbonding electron domains around the central atom in PF4- predicted by the VSEPR/ED theory?

If it helps again, the number of lone pair electrons is 1.

2)What is the label from the table above for the actual structure of PF4- predicted by the VSEPR/ED theory?

3)According to valence bond theory, what hybridization of atomic orbitals on the central P atom in PF4- is necessary to accommodate the shape of PF4-?
Update 2: ya it is.. but I mean this was chemistry I did back in 10-11th grade in highschool... I'm sad that I can't remember any of it at this point..