Should she be my friend?

My bff is sometimes preppy. She always is rude to my other friends. When I tell her a secret she will say it out loud. She even told a guy who I don't like, that I liked him. I'm not saying shes not smart, shes a straight "A" student. Ever since she got the role of Sharpay (High School Musical) shes been acting like that. I don't know if I still can be her friend. Sometimes, shes nice. I still want to be her friend. Shes popular. Should I be her friend? Help!

Favorite Answer

Ok, it`s galant of u to wnt 2 remain hr frnd aftr what she has done to u on a continual basis with what sem`s 2 b ur consnt. If she does thing`s lk this to u, and u take it in stride, and d`nt lt hr kno ur feeling`s r b`ng hrt, hw is she to kno? Sm tm`s u hav 2 cm straight out and tl ppl hw u fl. Yt, it`s not wise 4 u to allow sm` 1 (evn those we care abt) to hrt u evn in jst. Ppl r just that, ppl, and whn they gt to know u, they fl they can do r sa ne thng to r abt us, and our fel`ng`s r not alway`s tkn in2 consideration. Especially whn ths person has bn allowed to do so ovr, and ovr agn. It could b in her eye`s she may fl that she`s, doing nothn wrng. U should not wndr if u shld remain hr frnd, but fnd out if she wnt`s to remain ur`s, and if she does, thn u nd to tl hr that she hurt`s ur fl`ng`s, and lt hr kno if she wnt`s to remain ur friend, she nd`s to show more respect 4 u and r ur fel`ng`s. ( If u have Ik my answer, and it hlp`s u n newa, and u r ne1 hav ?`s u fl I cn hlp u with plz direct thm to my Yahoo group Passion`s Fury! If I cn hlp n ne wa, I wl). It is alway`s wise that if u fl u hav a Frnd`shp worth sav`ng, u shld do all that u cn to do so, this wa if it does not wrk, u cn wlk awa knowing that u tried. I do hope that this hlp`s! Gd luk 2 u bth.

I`m Out

Passion

sounds like she's let the role go to her head.. if i were you i'd just tell her how you feel about the way she's acting and if she doesn't change... then she's probably not a good friend for you to have. Friendship is based on trust and it seems like you don't trust her that much

You wish. Get some real friends, not people that have never met you.