Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How can the human race survive the next hundred years?

In a world that is in chaos politically, socially and environmentally, how can the human race sustain another 100 years?

Favorite Answer

...never let any part of the "Bush" Family become pres, again :D

j/k

that is a question no one can answer...i mean we can be gone tomorro if global warming just decides to come, correct?

We need change, if not from Barack Obama but from ourselves. We're ALL so busy with our own lives that we forget about the BIG PICTURE(i.e the world) I myself don't have answer, but I have an opinion...We have not look at 100yrs from now, we have to look at 2008, 2009, one year at a time! I'll admit it, I am weary about the human race myself, but I haven't lost hope yet.

It's Probably a 50-50 Chance, Right About Now....!!

• Habib

Let's see if it could as the evil is much dominent than goodness but their is always dawn after darkness!

Source(s): a Maverick

it probably wont....oil supply is running low and most likely were gonna have world war 3

Well the Economy will need to really take a turn for starters...

persperation and teamwork by people helping save the environment.

• hmmm good question kendra =]

i think we should like all become as one. instead of fighting and stuff like that. we should all work together to fight this together and give love to everyone

wait 4 years

• Growl

They will muddle through about as well as they have for the past few thousand years.

• haha we've been through worse times, really like when there were dinosaurs roaming the earth

it'll be a while before we're gone