Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How can the human race survive the next hundred years?

In a world that is in chaos politically, socially and environmentally, how can the human race sustain another 100 years?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

...never let any part of the "Bush" Family become pres, again :D

j/k

that is a question no one can answer...i mean we can be gone tomorro if global warming just decides to come, correct?

• 1 decade ago

We need change, if not from Barack Obama but from ourselves. We're ALL so busy with our own lives that we forget about the BIG PICTURE(i.e the world) I myself don't have answer, but I have an opinion...We have not look at 100yrs from now, we have to look at 2008, 2009, one year at a time! I'll admit it, I am weary about the human race myself, but I haven't lost hope yet.

• 1 decade ago

It's Probably a 50-50 Chance, Right About Now....!!

• Habib
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Let's see if it could as the evil is much dominent than goodness but their is always dawn after darkness!

Source(s): a Maverick
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it probably wont....oil supply is running low and most likely were gonna have world war 3

• 1 decade ago

Well the Economy will need to really take a turn for starters...

• 1 decade ago

persperation and teamwork by people helping save the environment.

• hmmm good question kendra =]

i think we should like all become as one. instead of fighting and stuff like that. we should all work together to fight this together and give love to everyone

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wait 4 years

• Growl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They will muddle through about as well as they have for the past few thousand years.

• haha we've been through worse times, really like when there were dinosaurs roaming the earth

it'll be a while before we're gone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.