Where can I buy a Ronco Rocker Knife?

I bought a block and it has a space for the Ronco Rocker knife. Unfortunately, I cannot find a place to buy this particular knife. Can anyone help me?

Let me elaborate on this a bit. I do not need the entire set! I only need the Ronco Rocker Knife. Just the single knife. That's it, no exceptions.

Favorite Answer

Ronco Six Star Knife Collection features quality cutlery for every cutting task.

Ronco Six Star Cutlery is the brainchild of inventor Ron Popeil. These Ronco cutlery sets feature a quality stainless steel knife for any and every cutting task. Ronco Six Star knife sets contain the perfect kitchen knife to fit your needs. As seen on TV, these Showtime Knife sets give you great quality at a great value - which also makes them perfect for gift giving!

And don't let the low price fool you - Ronco Six Star Knives won't perform like a discount kitchen knife. These sharp stainless steel knives can tackle anything from carving to chopping to paring... and so much more. Ronco backs its quality cutlery with a guarantee of Free Replacement Knives for Life, should you ever experience problems with any Six Star Knife. Order today and we will ship your Showtime Knife Set within 24 hours - guaranteed!

And don't let the low price fool you - Ronco Six Star Knives won't perform like a discount kitchen knife. These sharp stainless steel knives can tackle anything from carving to chopping to paring... and so much more. Ronco backs its quality cutlery with a guarantee of Free Replacement Knives for Life, should you ever experience problems with any Six Star Knife. Order today and we will ship your Showtime Knife Set within 24 hours - guaranteed!Ronco Six Star Knife Collection features quality cutlery for every cutting task.

Ronco Six Star+

20 Piece Knife & Block Set

Retail Price: $60.00

Special Price: $49.99

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I buy a Ronco Rocker Knife?

Source(s): buy ronco rocker knife: https://biturl.im/lQ4GU
  • kacic

Rocker Knife

Oh gracious, I did the Ronco stuff once when I moved, but all you get is a lot of stuff that isn't needed, and then "finding" the bloke when something goes wrong with an item is like looking for a needle in a haystack. That was my first, and last, infomercial purchase. I have always done best with Olson knives, or those purchased at a well-known department store that's been in business a long time. That way, with the warranty on such items, you know where to go when something goes wrong. Always keep the box, and the receipt for everything you buy taped in the box. Tuck them away in the same location for storing in case you need them "down the road". I am still using kitchen items from the early 60s.

You can buy a Ronco Rocker Knife at

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=B...

Good luck!

• Jane

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/QgbEy

Try typing Ronco Rocker knife in your browser try dfferent search engines like google, yahoo, about,etc check Amazon and Ebay too

check with interwood direct buying. they promote this stuff. If you call their Customer Service line @ 1-888-275-5205 or on line at interwood.com (US) or interwood.ca (Canada)..

• Probably www.KnifeSell.com

Source(s): www.KnifeSell.com