Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Russia · 1 decade ago

can somebody translates this text (maybe russian) into english? thanks?

nroctu menja za vcé moù muluù. nroctu menja no ne 3abyt, 4to tu v moeù dywe. U ja bydy v cerdce vcegda tebja xranut. nukto necmozet, nukogda necmozet vomne uvo po3but

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Forgive me for everything, honey (loved one, dear one...). Forgive me, but don't forget that you are in my soul. And I will keep you in my heart forever. No one will be able to, will never be able to break it in me (Not sure about the last part. I deciphered "uvo po3but" as "его разбить", since that seems to be the closest thing that it could be according to the transliteration scheme used here)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Forgive me for everything, my honey. Forgive me, but don't forget that you are in my soul. And I will keep you in my heart forever. No one will be able to, will never be able forget him in me. (the last two words don't seem to make sence, you might want to double check russian spelling)

Those words are from some song, aren't they?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forgive me Darling for all things that happend.Forgive me but don't you forget that you're in my soul. And I will keep you always in my heart. And nobody never could brake it in me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is NOT Russian. Russian is written with the cyrillic alphabet. That is Roman lettering. It looks like Czech.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, that is not Rrussian.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.