If anybody would like a $30.00 Coupon to use at any U.S. H&R Block location, you can use this:?

$30.00 off tax preparation for new clients only*.

Coupon Code: 76213

*A new client is a person who did not use H&R Block office services to prepare their prior year tax return. Valid at participating U.S. offices. Void if sold, purchased or transferred and where prohibited. Must be presented prior to completion of initial tax office interview and may not be combined with any other offer or discount. Valid only for tax prep fees for an original income tax return. Expires 4/30/2008

All you have to do to receive your $30.00 off, is to take the coupon code listed above to any H&R Block location. While interviewing with your tax preparer, give them the coupon code:76213. As long as you are a new customer as stated earlier, you WILL receive the $30.00. This coupon can be used by AS MANY CUSTOMERS as present it.

The reason I posted this was to try & help people. A lot of people still use H&R Block sites to have their taxes done. This was just a way to help them save a little money they would have paid full price for otherwise.

You may make your negative comments, because we all have a right to our own opinions, but please think of the people who might benefit from this coupon. I was trying to offer a money saving opportunity that I ran across.

I'm sorry if this offends anybody. My intentions are purely to help others. I ran across this coupon and thought others might be interested in using it.

God Bless all!!!

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

I think pretty much everyone in the US got one of those coupons. It's mainly a way to get people in - $30 off on a high cost service still has you paying a lot.

Why would anyone want a coupon for services that you can get for free? If you make less then 40K a year you can call the IRS and ask for free tax assistance. It is called VITA. They do electronic filing just like H and R Block with direct deposit. All are done by volunteers who get training from the IRS. You can get your refund in as little as 8 days but some may take a couple of weeks. It is like someone offering me a coupon for free air. Educate yourself and do not be taken advantage by other people. You can also file for free online. Go to www.irs.gov and select free file. Oh btw those "rapid refunds" are really loans that H & R Block offers. When you figure out the fees for that, it is like paying 50% to 80% interest. Even Vinny the bookie doesn't even charge that much.

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2006/04/h-r-...

There are two coupons offered on this link. One for new clients and one for returning clients.

You have to present the coupon when preparing the taxes as the preparer has to turn in the coupon so the drawer will balance out at night

yes, but only if you are a new client and if you actually have a coupon during you tax prep service in the h&rblock office. It can be used only ones.