Leonardo DiCaprio Question!?

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being ugly, and 10 being hot) what would u give Leo rite now?

How about when he was younger like in Titanic or Romeo and Juliet?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio-8 (Rite now)

When he was in Titanic-10

When he was in Romeo n Juliet-9

Leo is very intelligent for his age and I am proud of how far he as come as an actor. And what he does in his spare time( Making a difference in the world)

• 4 years ago

As worldwide warming will become a controversy in our universal lives, it nonetheless seems impossible get each physique on board earlier that's too previous due? there are this form of good style of poorer countries fairly incapable of installation any style of recycling centers, pollutants monitoring/administration ministries, etc. Why can no longer the industrialized countries (being the biggest of the polluters) party and sweetness a international climate Coalition? inspite of each little thing, it truly is a international subject, and finger pointing won't be able to sparkling up it. each and each twelve months an element of the taxes that they carry mutually may be prepare in a extensive pot, and decrease than the supervision of an elected board, they use this money to combat pollutants/worldwide warming reasons interior the fewer than-stepped forward countries. those industrialized countries are so wealthy that there is not any reason that they are able to't handle to pay for this, nor can they handle to pay for to no longer try this for generations to return.

• 1 decade ago

9/10 he was sooooooo hot in Titanic and Romeo and Juliet.. but now.......... he's getting older. looks fade, sadly.

who do you think is hot now?

• 1 decade ago

well now hes a 2 hes a load. in titanic he was in 8.

johnny depp is a million out of 10.

sexy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

5 i guess.

i wish he wasnt so old.

but i give him a 10 for titanic and romeo and juliet.

he was drop dead GORGEOUS!

• 1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

3, he's too snotty...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.