Can you tell me a state that doesn't have a problem with illegal immigration--I want to move there. Now they..

Now the illegal immigrants are complaining because the state I live in wants to repeal a law that gave "undocumented persons" who graduate a state high school in-state tuition. And one of our representatives said we need to welcome "undocumented workers' because they shop at Wal-Mart and pay for... show more Now the illegal immigrants are complaining because the state I live in wants to repeal a law that gave "undocumented persons" who graduate a state high school in-state tuition. And one of our representatives said we need to welcome "undocumented workers' because they shop at Wal-Mart and pay for car insurance. We are inviting another 40,000 people from Mexico to come here. Not to mention that in the middle of a teacher shortage (yet we have raised the standards for the degree at the local 3 universities that offer education degrees) we have brought more teachers from Mexico without having US degrees or teaching licenses. Where in the US can I find an American city again? And save all the racist *** because I have no problem except for those that choose to do things illegally.
Update: My state just had a raid (last week or the week before) and thousands of dollars poured in for "those poor families left behind". BS. There are greater factors at work in my state than the federal government.
Update 2: I live in Utah and want OUT!! I can't stand the prospect of my son being taught Spanish three times a week(if not full time dual immersion) so that the English speaking kids can learn how to communicate with the other kids in their class. The local school is 86% Hispanic and 75% of that is Spanish speaking... show more I live in Utah and want OUT!! I can't stand the prospect of my son being taught Spanish three times a week(if not full time dual immersion) so that the English speaking kids can learn how to communicate with the other kids in their class. The local school is 86% Hispanic and 75% of that is Spanish speaking only. I don't mind learning another language, in fact I recommend it, but let the kids choose or offer more languages. Why not German, it is my heritage. What about the kids from Europe or Asia, why not offer languages for them? To each their own, but stop shoving another culture down our throats.