Hair (big big problems...)?

I'm 16 and am having big big problems with trying to set my hair after every wash, which is almost every 2 days... I find that my hair does not set without the use of a hair dryer, even if it is bare minumum use + i only know one way to blowdry it...and that is the dead straight look with a slight curve inwards... show more I'm 16 and am having big big problems with trying to set my hair after every wash, which is almost every 2 days... I find that my hair does not set without the use of a hair dryer, even if it is bare minumum use + i only know one way to blowdry it...and that is the dead straight look with a slight curve inwards for the front hair...i need new looks ....lazy curls, tight curl, basically a very volumized look, because flat gives me a long face... I additionally find the need to constantly brush my hair at university...tends to get messy or overly flat..and i'm having to brush it in a certain way...to make my hair fresh looking and part it again (side parting)...like i normally do in the mornings...+ i'm prone to fly away hair...so embarassing....Please, people i need a way to set my hair in an absolutely goregous way, that even by the end of the day it looks good enough for photographs without me having to constantly deal with brushing and fly away hair, without the use of moose or spray
Update: Really sorry guys ...but another problem is my mum doesn't approve of hot hair irons and curlers...she'd rather i had an amazing look naturally or at the most with the help of the natural rollers...hair dryer is the maximum with her... please please help me out....i really need to solve this one major... show more Really sorry guys ...but another problem is my mum doesn't approve of hot hair irons and curlers...she'd rather i had an amazing look naturally or at the most with the help of the natural rollers...hair dryer is the maximum with her... please please help me out....i really need to solve this one major problem i'm facing....