Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我訂正文法 急))

如題, 請幫我看一下文法和文章順不順暢, 我的時態也不太會分

Dear Mom,

After I hang up the phone call, the tears fall down from my eyes once again. You and I both know this year is tough enough. We have been discussed my life after high school over hundred times through face to face and through long distance phone calls. Though I am facing a life-dilemma, at the same time, I am also trying to self-identify who I am. I certainly feel like I have been through a lot within a year.

It always struggle me to think: Am I doing this in my parents’ sake, or because of myself? As I recall my memory, I have tried to fulfill your expectations that you have put on me as a daughter, as a student over the past twenty and fourteen years. Now I have come to an intersection, where the decision I make now can have a huge impact on the rest of my life. This time, I want to do myself a favor – headed toward what I have dreamed to be – a psychologist. Of course, you weren’t pleased at the first time. Being a psychologist is different than being a businesswoman. I know that you have wished me to finish my education in the western country and become a successful successor in your business. It is not hard to imagine your reaction after you heard that I want to go back to my homeland and continue my degree there, or take a year off before enter an university. Everything seems to be different then what you want me to be as a parent. By having all these ideas of what I want to do and of what I want to be make me feel that I have let you down. I have disappointed you. The fact that I have failed your expectation is difficult for me to take. I am like a betrayer. But I understand this step is necessary in order to achieve my dream. Therefore, I accept it. After we have talk about life after high school many times, I am glad you are starting to understand my decision.

還有下文, 打不上來放在意見裡

嘖..放不下..不放了 >

Rating
    Best Answer

Dear Mom,

After I hang up the phone call, once again the tears fell down from my eyes. You and I both know that this year has been very tough. We have been discussing my life after high school over hundreds of time, whether if it was through face to face or long distance phone calls. Though I am facing a life-dilemma, at the same time, 1*I am also trying to identify who I am.* I certainly feel like I have been through a lot within this year.

It always struggle me to think, am I doing this for my parents’ sake, or for myself? As I recall my memory, I have tried to fulfill the expectations that you have put on me as a daughter, as a student over the past 2*twenty and fourteen years.* Now I have come to an intersection, where the decision I make now can have a huge impact on the rest of my life. This time, I want to do myself a favor – I want to head towards what I have been dreamed to be – a psychologist. Of course, I know you weren’t pleased at first. Being a psychologist is different than being a businesswoman. I know that you wanted me to finish my education in the western country so i can become a successful person in your business. It is not hard to imagine your reaction after you heard that I want to go back to my homeland and continue my degree there, or take a year off before entering an university. Everything seems to be different then what you wanted me to be. Having all these ideas of what I want to do and what I want to be makes me feel that I have let you down, I have disappointed you. The fact that I have failed your expectation is difficult for me to take. 3*I am like a betrayer.* However I know this step is necessary in order for me to achieve my dream. Therefore, I have accept it. After all the talks we had about life after high school, I am glad that you are starting to understand my decision.

1.* i am also trying to find a identity of my own. * 我絕ㄉ醬寫比較好

1.*pass twenty years* 我不太懂你ㄉ意思... 你想說 20 年 或 14年??

2.*i felt like i have betrayed you* 我絕ㄉ醬寫比較好

2008-02-23 08:46:01 補充:

我都改過ㄌ...

1,2,3, 是我建議你醬寫... 但你不需要用...

你把你ㄉ下文寫在一封信給我

我在幫你改.....

希望有幫上.... 加油... 你能找到自己想做ㄉ事,很為你高興

Source(s): 我自己...

整篇文章看起還好, 但有許多英文語法的錯誤. 所以我乾脆幫你重寫如下:

Dear Mom,

After I hung up the phone, my tears fell again. Both of us know the time is tough enough in this year. We have been discussing about my future after high school in person or over the phone over hundred times. Though I am in the dilemma of life now, I am still trying to find out who I am. I really feel I have learned a lot just this year.

I always ask myself that "am I doing this because of my parents or myself?". I remember I always tried to meet your expectation to be a good daughter and good student in the past twenty-four years. Now I come to the life crossroads where each decision I make now will have huge impact to my future. I want to do myself a favor this time - to fulfill my dream to be a psychologist. I think you certainly won't be pleased to hear that I didn't choose the same road as yours to be a businesswoman. I know you hope I can finish my education oversea and become a successful successor for your business. I can imagine your reaction after you learn I decided to go back to our home country and get my degree there, or take the whole year break before going to the college. Everything I planed looks so different from what you wished me to do. I feel I let you down just by thinking of this. I know I really disappointed you. It's difficult for me to believe that I didn't follow your hope. I feel like a betrayer. However, I realized that I needed to take this step in order to fulfill my dream. So, I must accept this fact. After talking with you so many times about my future after high school, I am glad you began to understand my decision.

有些地方實在看不懂, 只能根據我的理解來翻. 希望對你有幫助. 如需幫忙翻下文, 再讓我知道吧!

Source(s): me