Gary asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

whats is ACH HOLD INS PYMT?

I use bankofamerica online banking and i noticed this charge ( ACH HOLD INS PYMT ON

02/21) which i dont know because i have not bought anything for 14.95 or have anys ervices that charge that amount. I would call the bank but its not business hour now. anyone know what this means?

• OC1999
    Best Answer

ACH is the Automated Clearing House this is how things such as Checks By Phone or automated payments are processed. Since it is $14.95 it seems as if you have signed up(or were signed up) for some monthly service dealing with Insurance(based on the INS).

If you don't know what this is you need to call Bank of America and see if they can give you any additional information. Not sure where you are but you can call their Customer Service number up until 10pm local time. The contact information is below.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

whats is ACH HOLD INS PYMT?

Source(s): whats ach hold ins pymt: https://biturl.im/Hr2Jc
  • maxson

Www Bankofamericaonlinebanking

All this means is that you had something come out of your account automatically. This shows up on my statement when I pay my credit cards online. Look to see if you have any automatic payments set up or if you bought something in the past that just now posted. Hope this helps!

• marje

Bankofamericaonlinebanking