knight rider?

Are there going to be anymore episodes of the new Knight rider? I am so stoked that they decided to remake it and thought the pilot was pretty bad ***. Let me know when they are planning to air more.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This was a "back door pilot," meaning if the ratings are good enough then they will most likely launch a series from this. My guess is we will learn NBC's decision of whether to continue on with this series in a couple months, if not sooner.

Edited to add this link which discusses the good possibility of Knight Rider being a new series. It also says NBC will announce the schedule in April. http://www.knightrideronline.com/news/2008/02/silv...

Ratings are listed as well http://www.knightrideronline.com/news/2008/02/knig...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guess I'm the only one that thought it was ok. I didn't watch much of the old knight rider series so maybe thats why. I was too young and mostly enjoying my cartoons. Yes David Hasselhoff made an appearance at the end of the tv movie. This time they are using Fords. All the vehicles in the tv movie were all Fords. Kitt was a Ford Mustang. I don't know if they are still planning for a theater release for a Knight Rider movie or if they're planning on using the same cars they used for the tv movie. As for product placement, GM has vehicles in the Transformers movies, so they shouldn't get Knight Rider to.

As for if they are going to make more episodes, have no idea, depends how well recived the tv movie was.

• 1 decade ago

They are showing an encore of the movie tonight @ 9pm. As long as the movie did real well with tv ratings then they should start production on the series. I hope that it did well I really enjoyed the movie and miss the old show. I try to catch the old series on the scifi channell when they are showing it. Alot of people think that the voice was wrong,the car was wrong,and keep finding lil things that should have been left alone. But you know it is called the knight industries three thousand this time around. So with a modern car and all the modern technologies now days everything should be different.

• 4 years ago

A-Team, because the Knight Rider writing was horrible; however, I loved the Knight Rider concept, and the show was still amusing to watch!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rain
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i watched an interview they did with they guy that played michael knight's son. he said they weren't sure yet if they would make a series out of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That show sucked.It had some many commercials I got a sore finger from holding down the fast forward button. A Mustang that can't even out run or out drive an SUV.Very lame just like the show was.

• JenniT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

personally i think it's awful that they are remaking it...I am old enough to remember the original...is Hollywood out of ideas....they just keep remaking movies, and now television series.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.