When you die?

if you had the choice: where would you die? who would you die with? when would you die? how would you die?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would not like to know when i die but if i could choose all those things i would die lying in bed with my girlfriend and and i would die after i have preformed on stage for at least a year and i would die within minutes without pain

• pammy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would like to die in the open somewhere. Just standing outside. I wouldn't want to many of my family around, it would be to hard on them. I would prefer my partner to be there.

I would like to have a massive heart attack, fall down, have a moment to collect my thoughts, talk to my higher power and say goodbye. Then just be gone.

Mostly I would like to die without being afraid.

• hmmmm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Naw, not really, when it is our time to be touched, it is our time. People say, oh he was hit by a car, how sad, how do they know that this was not the circumstance that he was to die under. How about you?

• 1 decade ago

I think nobody should dead in any tragedy. If anybody shouldn´t live on the earth. Why did that person born?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pizza Hut

My hampster

Soon

Choking on pizza

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.