Anyone have a faint line on pregnancy tests?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year now. I was waiting for my period this month so I could call my gyno because she was going to put me on Clomid. Well, I am two days late so I took a First Response test and one line is very clear but the other one is faint. So, I went and bought a Clearblue and the plus sign is there but it is also very faint. I have been having period symptoms (slightly tender breasts, VERY emotional and crampy - like when I move or laugh really hard I get a powerful twinge). I am going to try in a few days but they will be the longest days of my life : ) !!! What do you think - could my dream finally be coming true?

I took an EPT test this morning and it came back as positive! I am beyond so happy right now! Praise God!

• Favorite Answer

I've never taken one with those lines but from what I understand, you either have a line or not. Doesn't matter how faint it is as long as it is there and showed up within the first few minutes that you took the test. Why don't you get a digital (I used a Clearblue easy digital) to eliminate any ambiguity? Good Luck to you!

I'm now 25 weeks preggers and when I took three pregnancy tests they all were faint. The directions also said that the one line would be darker, but the other may be faint. If you took two and both came out positive yet faint, congratulations your expecting!! I had period symptoms for a month and half, then the morning sickness took over! Good Luck!

Source(s): Pregnant

It takes a mutually as for the hormones to construct up, so it truly is often cautioned to attend 7 days when you permit out your era earlier finding out, the faint line potential purely the try has only picked up a small volume of hormone on your urine. yet did you are trying with the 1st urine you handed once you awoke interior the morning, using fact the hormones get diluted using fact the day is going on and additionally you drink fluids and urinate. yet even a faint line is an outstanding. you might have many fake detrimental effects, yet only very very infrequently do you get a faux advantageous. do no longer worry, having a faint line has no longer something to do with the well being of your being pregnant, yet as you had a miscarriage, organize antenatal care right this moment to be on the risk-free factor.

You are probably pregnant. Congrats!!! A faint line is a line, if there were no prego hormones in your body you wouldn't get a line at all. It could be faint because you're so early and don't have that much of the hormone built up yet.

I had the faintest possible line and I was pregnant. Any line is a positive sign and your symptoms could very well be early pregnancy symptoms!

I think you might be prego!!! If you got a slight pos give it 2-4 days and test again, your HCG levels double every 2 days. Also, get a digital HPT that will be a little more sensitive. good luck and baby dust to you...

congrats your preg just most likely not that far along yet but good luck and baby dust to you.

any positive faint or neon means you are pregnant!!!! Congrats

Good for you!!! You are definately pregnant. Congrats!

Yes it could be. Please let us know if it is a true BFP!!! I hope your dreams come true. :)