Episcopal vs. Roman Catholic?

Hi! I apologize in advance for my ignorance of how to even phrase these questions. Please bear with me! Something that might help you to understand my background: I am Catholic and exploring the Espiscopal Church. 1) How does the Episcopal Church view the Saints? Do they pray to them? 2) Do Episcopalians use... show more Hi! I apologize in advance for my ignorance of how to even phrase these questions. Please bear with me! Something that might help you to understand my background: I am Catholic and exploring the Espiscopal Church.

1) How does the Episcopal Church view the Saints? Do they pray to them?
2) Do Episcopalians use sacramentals, statues, etc? Is it offensive to wear my crucifix pendant to Church?
3) This was a problem last week. When I went up to the communion rail, I received the bread (body of Christ) and waited for the wine so I could dip the bread. However, I was alarmed to see someone drinking directly out of the cup. I have a huge phobia of drinking after someone (I am not kidding). So, I excused myself - before everyone else. I was, of course, embarassed. However, I wasn't about to drink after someone either! In Catholic Church, I simply took the bread and then avoided the optional wine line. So, I'm wondering: How do I handle this on Sunday?
Any help or tips are appreciated!
Update: Regarding question #3: The "dipping" to which I have referred occurred in the Episcopal Churches. I was raised Catholic and am aware how to take Communion and Wine (if desired) while in the Catholic Church. Sorry if I did not clarify that. I am just asking the correct way to do things in an Episcopal... show more Regarding question #3: The "dipping" to which I have referred occurred in the Episcopal Churches. I was raised Catholic and am aware how to take Communion and Wine (if desired) while in the Catholic Church. Sorry if I did not clarify that. I am just asking the correct way to do things in an Episcopal church (and, yes, I am going for Communion. So, anyone's opinions on that needn't waste his/her breath). Thanks!