Which color goes best with an orange prom dress?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
(I have asked this question before: I just want to come to a definite answer because Im having a really hard time choosing.) I have an orange short prom dress. I am in need of a color ...show more
Best Answer
  • Liv answered 6 years ago
Def. Gold!!

xox
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Jezebel answered 6 years ago
    Fuschia pink! Two very hot colours together. Can your dress go with a belt? If so, pink. Make sure the brightness and depth of colours match. Hot orange needs hot pink. Fuschia goes good with a really bright orange. You could also wear pink shoes, purse and jewellery, or a brooch. Whatever you end up wearing, don't leave the house without your attitude - "I am so hot and beautiful" - this is what will give you that extra shine. A confident person can make anything look great. Have fun at your prom!
    • Comment
  • Ava S answered 6 years ago
    I had an orange prom dress! I went with gold- it went PERFECTLY with the dress, but I did have gold detailing at the bottom. I have to say, I don't think I would go with any of the other colors though. Good luck and have fun!
    • Comment
  • samy answered 6 years ago
    gold but not a cheezy gold more of that gold that looks like its mixed with silver its a richer look those other colors would look bad and metallics are still in .you cant go wrong with gold because it matches orange have fun
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Megan 11 answered 6 years ago
    Gold goes great with orange....
    but so does a medium shade of pink.
    (not 2 light, not to dark
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • trivia buff answered 6 years ago
    ALso depends on the shade of orange..there are several. I'd have to say light brown/tan or purple [a darker shade] or possibly cream/off-white.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • janecat answered 6 years ago
    Purple if you're a Clemson fan!! That's what I would do. I love those colors together, but obviously I have a biased opinion. I think, because of the season, BROWN!! And you could mix in a little teal with that.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Elliot answered 6 years ago
    i would have to say gold, but i wouldn't know for sure without seeing a pic
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dance girl answered 6 years ago
    Gold would clash with the dress, teel and purple would stand out too much. Your best bet would probably to wear silver or white shoes and silver accessories (but don't overdo the bling)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Irishascanbe answered 6 years ago
    i don't know what teal is but gold and pink would go with it=)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• *This is how i disappear* answered 6 years ago
    i think brown is too close to black, which the combo reminds me of Halloween. The gold would look nice, because orange does have a bit of a golden sheen to it. I think that silver would also look good. But the best color in my opinion, would be to get teal shoes with some silver OR gold in it, and match jewelry to that. teal would look nicer because it is unexpected.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bp answered 6 years ago
    brown
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • madi1995 answered 6 years ago
    purple or brown would be awsome....u need a pic so we can tell u a deinet answer...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥~Miss_Mitsubishi~♥ answered 6 years ago
    Gold shoes and gold accessories with maybe a hint of baby pink you cant go wrong!
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock