Does JJ Redick deserve to play more?

He is my fave player and i know he isnt that great of a defender but that can be fixed. He hustles and he does not give up. So do you think he should play more or not?

Best Answer

JJ Redick will get his due soon. The Magic do not need a sharp shooter at the 2 spot right now...they have Rashard and Hedo who can light it up. What they need is defense, which JJ does not have and that is why you see guys like Keith Bogans and Maurice Evans playing. I think every SG on the Magic has an expiring contract, so JJ could move way up the depth chart at the end of the year somewhat by default. There is def room in the NBA for sharp shooters so JJ skeptics need to relax...if that wasn't the case Steve Kerr, Mark Price, Jason Kapono, Peja, among many others throughout time would not have had a chance in the league.

I think he should play more the magic need an outside shooter with howard. I enjoyed watchin him play in college and want to see it in the NBA

• Ryan

Yes but if the Magic are not willing to ever play him, why waste his talent when you can trade him away.

yes

you might be right but he has to get better defensively

his not in Duke anymore, so no, this is the NBA

no