promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

Suggestion of a Good European City for Easter Holidays?

I am thinking of going somewhere in Europe for the Easter holidays.Any suggestions ? I am particularly interested in Scandinavia and Switzerland but I am open to new ideas.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How about try the Canary Islands. It will be warm there, and it's great fun. Also, the beaches are some of the best in the world. Especially in the island of Fuerteventura. Tenerife is the best place to stay as a base and then take a ferry or a 45 minute flight to some of the other islands. I go there every year.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Fly into Venice, purchase a weeks prepare pass and shuttle South. Use the pass on your benefit via spending nights in smaller cities/villages the place lodging/nutrition is greater value-effective and purely shuttle into the the bigger cities(Rome, Florence, etc) first situation interior the mornings to do the touristy bit. Fly decrease back out of Naples or Palermo. As they say, "Bidda-Bing-Bidda-Bang", you have performed all of Italy on the cheap without coastline in sight. It takes a splash bit making plans and poring over maps looking places to stay, checking prepare cases, etc until eventually now you pass yet it relatively is a million/2 the exciting. @CeaiCuLa... i don't be responsive to why you think of the places you pronounced are interior the ecu component of Turkey through fact they do no longer seem to be. Even Istanbul is barely a million/2 in Europe. the different 2 are in Asia

• 1 decade ago

Rome. Italy's about as Catholic as you can get. The Pope does an appearance on the balcony and everything.

• 1 decade ago

Galway, Ireland....Beautiful scenery near by in every direction, completely chilled and happening nightlife!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

geneva, switzerland or maybe paris. london?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.