It testing for TCE and PCE required for cities for testing the public drinking water quality?

I was wondering because I recently moved and looked at the water quality report of my new city. It does not indicate TCE and PCE, but my previous city's water quality report did include both of these. Found it a bit odd because where I am currently is full of industries and factories and one would think there would be plenty of these two chemicals. Or even if minute amounts were detected, shouldn't it be included in the report?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call the water agency and ask. Most places I am aware of do test for TCE at least.

    Source(s): 20yrs analytical chemist.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.