Credit Score is 605?

I had a few medical bills that I did not pay for one reason or the other, in October of last year I had to go to court over a 700 dollar medical bill which I disputed because they had not billed my insurance so then the bill was 375 dollars. Also i have 3 credit cards and they were all pretty close to being... show more I had a few medical bills that I did not pay for one reason or the other, in October of last year I had to go to court over a 700 dollar medical bill which I disputed because they had not billed my insurance so then the bill was 375 dollars.

Also i have 3 credit cards and they were all pretty close to being maxed out

I also got a new car because my old one got totaled so i had alot of dealer hits on my credit.

Ok so now to the question, When I got my taxes back I paid off the judgement amount of 375 plus i paid off the remaining medical bills I had of 400 dollars which took care of all of my medical bills and i didnt settle with them because i heard that was bad for your credit so i just paid it in full with the collection fees and all

so anyway i also paid my credit cards down to 200 dollars each so i can prove that i pay payments on time

so i checked my score last month it was 585 and today it was 605, do you think it will go up more since i took care of my debts
Update: Ok you guys are great

I also wanted to mention that I ALWAYS pay more on my credit cards than the minimum

is it a good idea to pay a couple dollars extra on my car payment each month or does that matter?