is using epilators safe on face?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't use it on your face, it would be very painful and give you ingrowing hairs and a rash. The best thing to use is a depilatory cream for sensitive skin, only leave it on for a few seconds....about 60 should be fine, and wash it off. I have PCOS and I use this method it lasts for about two weeks.

Hope you find omething that works for you, I can give you the name of the cream I use if you want to try it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Safe, yes, But very painful to me. I'd go with home electrolisis for the face. That removes hairs one at a time, so not good for large areas, but it's 100% pain free and PERMANANT! :)

• 1 decade ago

I don't see why not. They work like tweezers, and you can use tweezers on your face, so an epilator should be safe; it can't cut you.

• 4 years ago

i wouldn't adviise it... ones for your face a designed for your face, so they are more gentle and kind to your skin. the legs are tough and can take more rough and tumble than your face can... you could try, but it will prob hurt really really bad, and make your skin sore x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.