I am canadian citizen but I did my bachlour degree from Pakistan. How it can be autheticated by Canadian govt?

I am canadian citizen. How my degree which I obtained in Pakistan can be authenticated by Canadian govt

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Please tell us what level of education (degree) do you have from Pakistan? B.Sc? M.Sc? or ING (5 years Engineering Degree?) or a BTech?

    ING & BTech are authenticated by Council of Engineers in Canada, the criteria is extremely tough and be ready to go through a rough patch of your life to have ur Engineering degree authenticated. Other Degrees are taken as de-facto even though Pakistani B.Sc (Ordinary) is considered as 14 years of education that is 2 years short of Canadian B.Sc.

    Pakistani M.Sc (Ordinary) is considered equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.