Where is the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air house?

I know the house used for exterior shots on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is a real house that exists somewhere in Bel-Air/Los Angeles. I know the address is NOT 805 Saint Cloud Road. - that was only the address in the TV show. I've seen pictures on Google of the house that people have taken, but none mention where... show more I know the house used for exterior shots on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is a real house that exists somewhere in Bel-Air/Los Angeles. I know the address is NOT 805 Saint Cloud Road. - that was only the address in the TV show. I've seen pictures on Google of the house that people have taken, but none mention where it is. Does anyone know the real, actual address of this house? Thanks!
Update: Thank you SOO much "zucca" - for not only a real response but the answer to my question!! :-)