Dry Birth?

When I was pregnant I had a friend who told me that she went through a dry birth. She said I would not want one, and so when my H2O breaks to not wait around....... go to the ER. I told her I would. When I asked my mom about dry births she said there is no such thing as a dry birth. I think there is, but I am... show more When I was pregnant I had a friend who told me that she went through a dry birth. She said I would not want one, and so when my H2O breaks to not wait around....... go to the ER. I told her I would. When I asked my mom about dry births she said there is no such thing as a dry birth. I think there is, but I am unsure.
Is it real, and has anyone had one?
Update: Never mind I actually found it - "Dry birth" is really a misnomer because your body continues to make amniotic fluid. This term probably originated in the days of granny and traditional midwifery. Fluid is constantly produced -- about a cup an hour. It is what was thought to be when all of your H20... show more Never mind I actually found it - "Dry birth" is really a misnomer because your body continues to make amniotic fluid. This term probably originated in the days of granny and traditional midwifery. Fluid is constantly produced -- about a cup an hour.

It is what was thought to be when all of your H20 flushes out, and there is no "wettness" there during the time you push the baby out. It is not true. Thanks anyway!
Update 2: Cool that is the same website I went to. I do not know how I got to it. Thanks to all!