Des asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what movie is the song happy together by the turtles on?

its driving my crazy! what movie is happy together (it goes like, imagine me and you I do I think about you day and night, it's only right To think about the girl you love, and hold her tight So happy together) im trying to figure out what movie it was in. anyone know?

Favorite Answer

the movie called happy together with helen slater and patrick dempsey (80's movie) very cute movie

The Turtles' "Happy Together" has been featured in many movies:

1986~Making Mr. Right

1987~Ernest Goes to Camp

1990~The Naked Gun

1994~Muriel's Wedding

1997~Happy Together

2000~Shrek

2002~Adaptation.

2003~Freaky Friday

2004~Ma mère

2005~Imagine Me and You

2007~The Simpsons Movie.

"Freaky Friday" featured a slightly different version of the song performed by Simple Plan.

Song So Happy Together

The Garden of Stanley Sweetheart

Sorted

Cherish

Adaptation

Freaky Friday

Imagine Me and You

Simpson Movie

• ?

So Happy Together Song

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): movie song happy turtles on: https://biturl.im/GfaXS
  • ?

I've seen the simpsons movie 3 times and I didn't remember or put that song with him and the pig. I do know the spider pig song though! I'd still use Happy Together. We used - How sweet it is to be Loved by You by James Taylor.

It's been on several over the years, including:

Making Mr. Right

Freaky Friday (2003 version)

Shrek

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw1Aa

Everyone thinks of the "spider pig" song when they think of that movie!! I wouldn't let that put you off! We used Eels "Fresh Feeling" because it is special to us, and our first dance was "This Year's Love" by David Gray, both are not to everyone's taste, but I say use what suits you both best, and don't even think about Homer again!

who sings "Happy Together" in the movie "Happy Face Killer"? It's not the Turtles this time.