Non REAL Country Music Fans!!!!?

Do you prefer Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift, since neither really sings country?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Shadow
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Perhaps if they offered more genres and didn't try lumping music into just a few basic groups, we'd have more questions than opinions.

Really ........ "Rock and Pop" is 50 years of music and "Country" is 60 years of music.

In just the short time that I've been here, I've heard that there are people (regulars) that have left and I've got to believe that this part of it.

To answer Roni_Joy's question .......... I can't make up my mind, because I don't know either one of them! But I've liked Country music since the 50's ....... until lately.

You might as well not be the only one getting shot at, Roni_Joy

• Jaydog
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i'd have to pick Carrie as better. I dont like either of their type of "pop-country" they sing, i think carrie definately has the better voice. I just cant stand anything about Taylor Swift, some people may hate me for this, but she has no talent as far as i'm concerned.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like the title of this question. T is country. more country then Carrie Underwood. I love Taylor. She worked for her success just like anyone else in the country business. She wasn't handed her fame. I love her music because it relates. She plays her own guitar, and I've only heard good thigns about her. And I think you're just asking this question to get people to not like neither, Taylor or Carrie.

• 1 decade ago

To me,neither can really sing,take away all the doo dads added to their singing,and all the mixing,both of their voices are very weak, Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline,they are not,and don't even come close.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would have to say Carrie Underwood, I think personaly most of her songs has really good meanings to them.

• 1 decade ago

I do like Carrie Underwood.

"ALL You NEED Is LOVE!"

THE B E A T L E S

Vincent Reagan

"Hawkeye!"

:)

;)

• 1 decade ago

Yep, I'm just here while they fix the cave too. You know you're probably gonna get reported, right? I probably am too, just for answering this. LOL. Anyway, so I can't get reported for not answering the question, Carrie is much better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer real country

• GiGi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

This is the best question I have seen all day! Actually in months!

I hope the cave will be working soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i prefer Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.