So Musharraf lost the election and replied with Scr*w U, I ain't leaving. Will this give Dick Cheney any ideas

Dick might tell Bush "Were staying for another season little buddy"

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cheney is the skipper. I like that.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you only knew what you were talking about. Musharraf was not up for election. His term doesn't expire until 2012. The recent election in Pakistan was for Parliament. Granted, his party lost control of parliament, but he is not required to resign.

• 1 decade ago

We have a strong constitution and a long history of peaceful transfers of power. If John Adams, in a newly burgeoning nation, could step down to allow Thomas Jefferson, his political rival, to take the office of president, then why should we have any doubt about Bush?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That would be true NEO CON but the people would throw both Bush & Cheney out the white-house door. good idea as when the power bash of Bush is over,,ITS TRIAL time bigtime...C/O of Dem's. chow my friend McCain 2008 " six more years"

Source(s): McCain 2008 Hail the silver hair neo con Surfer.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

only from the mind of a liberal....it makes no difference as the law dictates a change of the presidency despite liberal whine to the contrary....again your question is moot as the law wont permit anything to occur.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ohmygosh..thats the stuff of nightmares!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We can only hope and pray.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.