Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do girls care if u have acne, and will they still go out with you?

I don't have the serious, painful to look at acne. Its diminishing, but I have a few skin discolorations from previous blemishes that will go away in time. I also use a bit of acne cover up stick, so it doesn't look to bad. heres a random picture I fould, and this is what mine is close to.

http://library.med.utah.edu/kw/derm/mml/24820022.j...

but a little less redness maybe. I really like this girl, whose skin perfect if u know what i mean. And, I want to ask her out, but i dunno if she'll reject me cause of this? Or should I wait a bit more, cause i'm doing acupuncture for it, and maybe in a month or two it'll be better.

• Kaja
    Favorite Answer

a persons personality shines through acne.

if a girl won't date you cause you have a few blemishes, then she is vain and rude and you don't want to be with her anyway.

acne doesn't matter.

Well if a girl turns you down for your skin she is not good enough for you. I personally never cared but that is why I chose to become a master esthetician. I looked at that pic. and it looks like you could have what they call cystic acne but no big deal it is good that you are doing acupuncture for it,that will help a lot and just a little tip get nutragena oil control wash a toner and a moisturizing mask and an exfoliant with salicylic acid in it the best one i know of is avedas exfoliant it is about 12.00 but worth it it will last you 6 months. with the acupuncture and every thing. you should see a difference in about 2 weeks. and feel free to email me if you want more tips. good luck

Source(s): aveda.com

Seriously ur face doesnt look that good. Buy proactiv or something to deminish the acne. Im telling u, the first thing u need is good looks so a girl would even consider going out with u. If u take care of the acne problem than you'll prevent acne scars as well

I like a guy with an acne case such as yours or worse but he is confident and has a great personality. That's what matters most to use girls! Just ask her out and if she says no because of your acne then you know that she is not worth your time since she is so shallow.

I would. I also have acne & I feel the same way you do. (except for the asking girls out). But I'll go for it. Some girls are superficial & can be a b17ch about this stuff-but those type's of girls arent even worth the time. Acne is normal & everyone gets pimples. Dont stress-go for it. Ask her out !

Source(s): My boyfriends face is perfect, he see's past my acne.

idk how to answer this because its different for all people. my older brothers had acne like that when they were younger but the girls didnt seem to care. they have always had someone like him. Plus they have an awesome personality. Just be you and maybe she will like you and not care about the acne. if youre still worried then wait until after you get the acupuncture.

and stay away from the coverup stick.

• Don't worry! If you have acne, that doesn't matter. It's really what's on the inside that counts. If you decide to asks this girl out, who happens to have "perfect skin" and she rejects you cause of this, it's her loss, not yours. To win my heart, you have to have looks & a good personality, but personality most definitely wins over looks! So, good luck!

hope this helped!

Don't worry about it , Acne happens to everyone quit using your cover up stick, big turn off and it will help you get rid of them faster if you quit using them. Dont walk around with a puss-ie zit pop it, I think you will be fine just ask her out. A month or two later might be too late.

There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

when i was in a relationship about a month ago, my partner had no blemishes at all ! I told myself that even if this wasn't the case,i love him so much that i wouldn't even care. But,when he would get a blemish i would get disguusted and not wanna take part in any kissing and what not.

So,if shes nice and willing to work with it then she won't care. If not,fagggeta bout ittt ! [;

Source(s): !

well no, if your a good looking guy and you have acne, girls will still go out with you, just as long as you dont have a bunch of white heads. but you can always go on a pill that will clear the acne up very fast.