Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

ok so im going to eat Pizza for dnnr!! but im on a diet plz read?

yea so we are eating pizza but we never get pizza...its like every once a blue moon we eat fast food....but i JUST worked out...an we have nothing to eat an i really dont want to strve myself...i mean im doing grand on my diet (yea so what i siad GRAND W/e lol) so what should i do? any tips? drink 2cups of ice water to burn more cal...or just not eat! im not sure (i eat like 3 pces of pizza

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I say it's not worth it. But that's just me. Idk what diet your on...so i'm not sure but uhm if your just like on "eat whatever you want, but portion control diet," then go ahead but eat 1 slice. 2 at the MOST. not three tho. Hope i helped

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you eat 3 pieces of thin crust pizza you'll be fine. Especially if you work out regularly... the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Drinking a lot of water (especially ice water) before eating is always a good idea, no matter what you are about to eat! If you think you are having a big dinner, then have a really small lunch (but ALWAYS something for breakfast, ALWAYS), so you can still keep your calorie count for the day reasonable. If all else fails and you end up eating half of a deep dish pizza by yourself, have 2 fingers for desert!

• 1 decade ago

its okay to have a cheat day every now and then so go ahead, but i wud only eat at the most 2 slices. and next time u go to the gym just work out 10 extra minutes to help burn off thoe extra calories

• 1 decade ago

Eat 1-2 slices (no more!) and fill up on water. Maybe go for a short walk afterwards, at a leisurely pace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it fine if u have some pizza the dairy will be good for u... and if ur going 2 work out tomorrow ur just going to lose the calories u gained so go ahead and have a few slices its not going 2 hurt u...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.