Buy or Sell: These following artists had perfect careers?

With juss there albums, im not gonna include compilations, group albums, or mixtapes, juss the rapper's albums, Imma give you 10 artists simply buy or sell…with a short explanation if you want 1. Kanye West (College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation) 2. Lupe Fiasco (Food & Liquor & The Cool) 3.... show more With juss there albums, im not gonna include compilations, group albums, or mixtapes, juss the rapper's albums,

Imma give you 10 artists simply buy or sell…with a short explanation if you want

1. Kanye West (College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation)

2. Lupe Fiasco (Food & Liquor & The Cool)

3. Biggie Smalls (Ready To Die & Life After Death)

4. Big L (Lifestylez of da poor & dangerouz & Big Picture)

5. Eminem (Infinte, Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show, Encore)

6. The Game (The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate)

7. Outkast (Southernplayalisticaddilac musik, ATLiens, Aquemini, Stankonia, Speakerboxxx/Love Below, Idlewild)

8. Rakim (Paid In Full, Follow The lEader, Let The Rhythm Hit Em, Don't Sweat The Technique, The 18th Letter, The Master)

9. Nas (Illmatic, It Was Written, I Am, Nastradamus, Stillmatic, The Lost Tapes, God’s Son, Street’s Desciple, Hip Hop Is Dead)

10. Jay-Z (Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3, Dynasty, Blueprint, Blueprint 2, Black Album, Kingdom Come, American Gangster)

Up to you to decide if you think the superior albums can make up for the sucky albums for a perfect career, or if you juss judge a perfect career, by every album being great depends on you

*This does not affect my opinion, cuz looking at this list i would sell on some
Update: Jay M- damn i said short lol...but alright
Update 2: Jay M- one more thing, you talk about being perfect (unbelmished)...yet, you bought on Outkast, now you're saying Nastradamus sucked, listen to Idlewild
15 answers 15