My speach has been impaired lately, prouncing words with a N in the middle..MoNitor, MaNager..The N gets stuck

I was diagnosed recently with essential brain tremor. In addition to random head shaking, now I am having speach problems. It's getting really bad, almost worse by the week. Now D's and T's are affected. saying the word "WaNTeD" is terrible.."CommuNity" etc. It's really... show more I was diagnosed recently with essential brain tremor. In addition to random head shaking, now I am having speach problems. It's getting really bad, almost worse by the week. Now D's and T's are affected. saying the word "WaNTeD" is terrible.."CommuNity" etc. It's really embarassing and I find myself substituting words I'd normally say for an alike word because I know I'll mess it up. I feel pressure in my brain when I try to say the word as well. I had an MRI done on my brain when I mentioned it to my Doctor but it was clear. He referred me to a psychiatrist for neuro/psych testing for dyslexia, learning disabilities etc. I do have ADD (untreated, the medicine makes me sick) and wonder if it has something to do with that. Can anyone help? This is getting to be a bit much. Thanks for your advice.
1 answer 1