Melisa asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Bare minerals vs. Pur minerals vs. Raw minerals vs. Rare minerals, etc.?

what's the big difference? Which one works best?

Favorite Answer

Raw minerals All Natural Mineral Makeup! they are bismuth free, and have Color Diversity! There is no other mineral makeup on the market that has color diversity! They are the only full coverage mineral makeup on the market too! Everyone else is sheer with no coverage. Raw minerals is amazing. It even covers all my scars from my acne marks...you know those brown little marks some of us ethnic girls get when we get a blemish. And for the very first time in my life, my skin looks natural, and feels great like all those natural girls that wear no makeup.

You can find them at www.RAWmineralsCosmetics.com or www.MyRAWminerals.com.

Source(s): www.RAWmineralsCosmetics.com

I've tried both Bare Minerals and Raw minerals. I prefer kms mineral essentials. It is the purest of the two and it does not contain Bismuth. It also wears much longer than the other two.

Source(s): www.kmsmineralessentials.com

Not all mineral makeups are created equal. Heck many of them aren't even *true* mineral makeup.

I use, and love everyday minerals. They have 3 formulas and tons of shades. You can even order a free sample kit (plus S/H of $4). They list all of their ingredients on their website. I have researched all the ingredients and there's no irritants in them.

I have used EM for 8 months.

I have tried physicans formula - it sucked. Loreal - sucked too and not even true mineral makeup.

Bare and Sheer made me itch cuz of the bismuth. I use LA Minerals.

The difference amongst all the mineral makeup is INGREDIENTS!

Most store brands have talc in them, which clogs pores, and lotsa chemicals that are not necessary.

Lotsa online brands have bismuth oxychloride in them, makes a lot of ppl itch.

So......I'd suggest you try samples from various places and decide for yourself what works best for you.

i know LA Minerals has samples for like $1 and ships them free. Great makeup!!!!

http://www.laminerals.com

I'm using Pur minerals and seem to like it so far!

Out of those I've only tried Bare Minerals. That stuff is crap. It has bismuth in it which irritates a lot of people's skin.

• Forest

ive only tried bare minerals, but contrary to everyone above me, i love it!

Bare Minerals Rare Minerals

i use clinique mineral loose powder...bare minerals is cakey and dry...dont get bare minerals