Melisa asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Bare minerals vs. Pur minerals vs. Raw minerals vs. Rare minerals, etc.?

what's the big difference? Which one works best?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Raw minerals All Natural Mineral Makeup! they are bismuth free, and have Color Diversity! There is no other mineral makeup on the market that has color diversity! They are the only full coverage mineral makeup on the market too! Everyone else is sheer with no coverage. Raw minerals is amazing. It even covers all my scars from my acne marks...you know those brown little marks some of us ethnic girls get when we get a blemish. And for the very first time in my life, my skin looks natural, and feels great like all those natural girls that wear no makeup.

You can find them at www.RAWmineralsCosmetics.com or www.MyRAWminerals.com.

Source(s): www.RAWmineralsCosmetics.com
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've tried both Bare Minerals and Raw minerals. I prefer kms mineral essentials. It is the purest of the two and it does not contain Bismuth. It also wears much longer than the other two.

Source(s): www.kmsmineralessentials.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not all mineral makeups are created equal. Heck many of them aren't even *true* mineral makeup.

I use, and love everyday minerals. They have 3 formulas and tons of shades. You can even order a free sample kit (plus S/H of $4). They list all of their ingredients on their website. I have researched all the ingredients and there's no irritants in them.

I have used EM for 8 months.

I have tried physicans formula - it sucked. Loreal - sucked too and not even true mineral makeup.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bare and Sheer made me itch cuz of the bismuth. I use LA Minerals.

The difference amongst all the mineral makeup is INGREDIENTS!

Most store brands have talc in them, which clogs pores, and lotsa chemicals that are not necessary.

Lotsa online brands have bismuth oxychloride in them, makes a lot of ppl itch.

So......I'd suggest you try samples from various places and decide for yourself what works best for you.

i know LA Minerals has samples for like $1 and ships them free. Great makeup!!!!

http://www.laminerals.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm using Pur minerals and seem to like it so far!

• 1 decade ago

Out of those I've only tried Bare Minerals. That stuff is crap. It has bismuth in it which irritates a lot of people's skin.

• Forest
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ive only tried bare minerals, but contrary to everyone above me, i love it!

• 3 years ago

Bare Minerals Rare Minerals

• 1 decade ago

i use clinique mineral loose powder...bare minerals is cakey and dry...dont get bare minerals

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.