Most memorable sweet chin music moment?

What is your most memorable sweet chin music moment?

Best Answer

iron man match against bret hart

the match ende with no pinfalls so bret thought he retained on a draw

but the ref restarted the match and hbk superkicked him to win the wwf championship at wrestlemania

and also when he superkicked kane and kane sat up in the elimination chamber 2002 ... the expression on everyones face was class lol

STARRED

Shawn Michaels being heel is something very entertaining to watch because he can get heel heat. Much better when they're in Canada. He's just a great heel and when he leaves I'm pretty sure he would be a face by then. This is just one of those heel turns to set up a big match. After that with how much the fans loves him I know Shawn wouldn't be a heel anymore. It's really just to maybe set up a big Shawn Michaels/Triple H match. I don't really think it's going to be a long time heel turn and expect him to be a face again in the road to WrestleMania. Well it was like 1 AM and I have school so I don't really have any idea if it's good or not. But with the match card I'll probably say it's an 8. BQ: 1: 2: Vince McMahon 3: The Rock 4: Dolph Ziggler 5: Sandman 6: 7: 8: 9: 10: Damn too hard 8-)

Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin on RAW. Benjamin sprung off the top rope from the ring apron and Michaels caught him with "Sweet Chin Music" in mid air and covered him for the pin. It was so perfectly choreographed by both superstars. Shawn executed it at the perfect moment and Shelton just changed course in mid air to fall flat on his back to "sell" the impact. It looked so real. They even received a standing ovation from the crowd and a huge "holy s**t" chant. One of the best, pure wrestling matches in a long time.

Source(s): Click the following link to see it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLKXq8MGEk

Last April's Raw in London, England, when he finished off John Cena in that 1 hr, 5 min non-title main event. Equaling that is when he floored Randy Orton for the 5th straight time on Raw in Los Angeles when he DX'ed with Triple H.

• Jim#1

Super kicking Marty Jannety on The Barber Shop and breaking up The Rockers!

Cyber Sunday, when HBK was against the turnbuckle and out of nowhere he just superkicked Orton, and Orton swiftly turned, fell to his knees, then fell flat on his face

• atlas

When that #$%^%& p*ssy took out Chris Masters at Unforgiven 2005. A buddy of mine liked HBK and I liked Masters. We used to horse around ourselves and I'd usually win, but when Chris toppled I was off guard and he surprised me with a shot in the gut and a headlock. I was pissed cause first my wrestler got beat then I did.

ive got 2 when he superkicked john cena face off ''cena vs hbk 2'' and when he superkicked bret hart to win the iron man match.

Source(s): SAVE_US.P.A.C.

1 - on Bret at WM12

2- on Angle at WM 21 when Angle was shouting at him to tap (just stuck in my head)

3- on Shelton Benjamin on RAW shortly after

• superkick to brock lesnar

lesnar flipped out the ring and onto the announcer table