Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Capital punishment supporters: Would being a member of the local firing squad look good on a resume?

This assumes that certain place still use firing squads or other public executions, (which is biblical).

I have a coworker who lists his "right to carry" status of being armed on his resume....we can carry in Ohio.

I think it says a positive thing about character and responsibility.

Whats your thoughts?

Update:

Sorry Vader: He carries a .44 mag.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Volunteer work of any kind looks good on a resume.

Being a member of the local firing squad shows a potential employer that you're willing to help out the community, and that you take an active interest in law enforcement.

• neil s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Could be a responsibility thing, could be a cold blooded thng, depends on the person. I think unless the job has to do with guns, this would make me think the second rather than the first.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I offered to be part of the "stoning squad" due to my incredible throwing arm but have yet to hear back from anyone

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I certainly wouldn't want to get caught up with Bush and his "circular" firing squad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd think being a hangman would be better as that takes some special skills.

• 1 decade ago

rebel

I think his right to carry is referring to abortion

• 1 decade ago

Sign me up.

GOD BLESS

• 1 decade ago

I'd be an executioner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.