Capital punishment supporters: Would being a member of the local firing squad look good on a resume?

This assumes that certain place still use firing squads or other public executions, (which is biblical).

I have a coworker who lists his "right to carry" status of being armed on his resume....we can carry in Ohio.

I think it says a positive thing about character and responsibility.

Whats your thoughts?

Sorry Vader: He carries a .44 mag.

Favorite Answer

Volunteer work of any kind looks good on a resume.

Being a member of the local firing squad shows a potential employer that you're willing to help out the community, and that you take an active interest in law enforcement.

• neil s

Could be a responsibility thing, could be a cold blooded thng, depends on the person. I think unless the job has to do with guns, this would make me think the second rather than the first.

I offered to be part of the "stoning squad" due to my incredible throwing arm but have yet to hear back from anyone

I certainly wouldn't want to get caught up with Bush and his "circular" firing squad.

I'd think being a hangman would be better as that takes some special skills.

rebel

I think his right to carry is referring to abortion

Sign me up.

GOD BLESS

I'd be an executioner.