How do I stop scammers from emailing me, using my own email address?

The last culprits are "orderself.com" , a supposed Canadian pharmacy. How are they using my email address, and how can I stop them? Who, if anyone, should I complain to??
Update: When I say they are using my email address, the sender appears to be ME! I checked it very carefully, and it is not a similar email address. It really is mine.

How do they do that?
Update 2: sneakemail.com , spamgourmet.com , mailinator.com… those seem like a lot of trouble to go through, but I’ll consider it because I’ve already tried the “block email addresses” and “block domains” route. I often answer email for a non-profit group so I do get email from people I don’t know. I can’t do an “approved... show more sneakemail.com , spamgourmet.com , mailinator.com… those seem like a lot of trouble to go through, but I’ll consider it because I’ve already tried the “block email addresses” and “block domains” route. I often answer email for a non-profit group so I do get email from people I don’t know. I can’t do an “approved senders” list for that reason. I did end up blocking my own email address, but I hated to do that because I often send email to myself to make sure my message is going out.

Spam gives me so much more work to do in addition to what I already have to do. I HATE SPAMMERS!!!! >:(