Do you think David Archuleta is the next american idol?

I am a full suporter of David Archuleta, but I want to know what others think. I would like everyone to answer the main question as well as a backup to their answer.

• Ally B
    Favorite Answer

Yes!

He's got his whole life ahead of him, and starting young is a good thing (look at how succesful Jordin Sparks is already, with her two singles 'tatto' and 'no air ft. chris brown') and she was the youngest person to win AI (17 years old)

He has the taste and range in music to appeal to people of all ages and genres, (for example, he did waiting on the world to change for his audition, which appeals to a large audience (the top 40 people, pop, rock, etc.) and then he did heaven for his holleywood audition which is tottaly different and still loveable, and it appeals to a totattly different audience)

David is by far the most talented and deserves to win this competition.

He is without a doubt the next american idol!

• olli

i love David cook. He has the skills and that superstar high quality the position you recognize he belongs on degree. I actual have not in any respect loved the different David A. and desire per week he's voted off. He has no sturdy high quality and could were voted off contained in the starting up. So if the teach votes on skills than it could be David cook who wins the call of yankee Idol. basically my opinion.

YES! He won Star Search when he was 12, and will win American Idol. He has an unbelieveable stage presence & natural gift of becoming the song he is singing! I think he swallows the song beforehand & lets it all come out on stage!

I think he just may be the next American Idol. If not, he's definitely going to go very far in the competition. He is so naturally gifted.

PS- I don't think age has anything to do with what kind of music you listen to or what albums you buy. People will buy what they enjoy, and David is enjoyable to listen to. My mom is 60 and bought Carrie Underwood's and Josh Grobin's CDs.

Yes I believe he could be or Jason Castro they are both great the voices .

but I know what will proably happen that suck out of a guy Micheal Johns please such a sound alike, He is terrible but the only thing people care about anymore in music is a good so there you go

• Rachel

David Archuleta is great - cute, natural voice and definitely able to outsing the other contestants.

he has the cutenes factor and his voice is pretty good, but i don't think he will win this year. although i think he will be famous after american idol, he does not have enough to win it. jason castro was better today, and who knows how the girls will be tom.

It has to be Michael Johns... or the Castro dude. But not Archuletta. He does not have the look. He seems a little bit annoying.

I think he's adorable, a great singer and I love his personality and even if he doesn't win AI, I think he has an incredibly bright future ahead of him. I personally LOVE Michael Johns!!!!!

If he keeps going the way he is he sure has a good chance. Either way we WILL be seeing a CD by him this next fall and I will certainly buy it!

Source(s): I'm 60 and I love him!