Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did you know that the Senate is voting and Obama still fails to vote on issues?

Update:

FEB of 2008 NOT VOTINGS

NOT VOTING

To prohibit reverse targeting and protect the rights of Americans who are communicating with people abroad.

NOT VOTING

A bill to provide economic stimulus through recovery rebates to individuals, incentives for business investment, and an increase in conforming and FHA loan limits.

NOT VOTING

To prioritize scarce resources to basic medical services for Indians.

NOT VOTING

To express the sense of Congress regarding law enforcement and methamphetamine issues.

THIS IS THE BEST ONE OF THEM ALL

NOT VOTING

On the Nomination PN776

Robert M. Dow, Jr., of Illinois, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois

His own STATE! not voting. LOL

Update 2:

To protect rape and sexual assault victims from HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.

NOT VOTING

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama doesn't want anyone to know how he really feels about issues. That is his way of bringing everyone together, we're on even playing field, the field of talk with no substance.

He has no idea what needs to be done.

• 3 years ago

Votes are available programs: Its a thank you to abstain occasion bypass breakfast software for youthful little ones, and stop wellness care Have breakfast software for youthful little ones and stop wellness care Obama would vote recent, and could be pronounced as no longer balloting for the Breakfast software The bailout fee one greater $billion because of this

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing new Obama is a sham his platform is "pigmentation"....

He's a sham beginning with his claims to be African-American. He's really no more African-American than Donald Trump!

He's the product of a mixed marriage he had a Lilly White mother and a dyed in the wool Muslim father and Muslim Stepfather!

He has the worst voting record in Senate history! 186 times Present !!! Why should he start now?

• 1 decade ago

Do you have Clinton's recent votes?

I could only find 2007.

Her and Obama both voted regularly in 2007 but no new info for 2008 like Obama has published.

I was wondering if you found Clinton's tax info also?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The top 3 candidates are 3 of the worst at missing votes. Clinton and McCain are worse than Obama. Why do you single him out?

• 1 decade ago

I thought Bush was the anti-christ I was wrong Obama is

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I am from Illinois.

Source(s): Larry C, you are the reason why people should not vote for Obama. You people are rude, self serving twits with no clue about his positions on anything just waiting on what the tax payers can do for you. Most of you cannot name one thing he has accomplished in his 1st term in the US Senate. You will be the deciding votes in the election because your mouth has overloaded your @ss and pushed people to crossover from Hillary to McCain.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you sound surprised, if a candidate doesnt vote their position cant be debated, he is hollow and this proves it

• Lurch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Good work, keep it up.

• 1 decade ago

he is trying to beat that C UNT HILLARY he does not have time to vote HILLARY IS A TOTAL C UNT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.