What do you think of Camilla being referred to as "A crocodile wife" by Al Fayed?

You have to admit this guy has some balls to stand up infront of the whole world and put forward these accusations.(See Sky News for refference). If his story is true I hope he gets the satisfaction he is seeking.
Update: Our tax money is also wasted on other fruitless ventures too. This man lost his son,he deserves an explaination. And as for being a nutter,it's so much easier to put a label on someone and brush them under the carpet instead of really listening to what they have to say wether you want to hear it or not,but I... show more Our tax money is also wasted on other fruitless ventures too. This man lost his son,he deserves an explaination. And as for being a nutter,it's so much easier to put a label on someone and brush them under the carpet instead of really listening to what they have to say wether you want to hear it or not,but I appreciate your answer nevertheless thank you.