Who thinks that Mr Al Fayed is on the right track with his accusations?

This to determine peoples gut feelings (not what evidence there is, I know there seems to be precious little to back him up, but if he is right and there was a cover up, that would be the case!) So what do we think...is it likely the Prince Philip and co orchaestrated a murder to prevent Diana marrying a Muslim... show more This to determine peoples gut feelings (not what evidence there is, I know there seems to be precious little to back him up, but if he is right and there was a cover up, that would be the case!)
So what do we think...is it likely the Prince Philip and co orchaestrated a murder to prevent Diana marrying a Muslim man and bearing his child? Or is it the lashing out of a man who has unfortunately lost his son to a terrible accident?
I personally think there is more here than a simple accident, and I wouldnt trust the inbred corrupt Royal family as far as I could throw them!
Feel free to speak your mind on the subject, but no slagging people off for their views please