i really got a crush on someone But i haven't told him....and i hope that he likes me too...but something happ

i really got a crush on someone But i haven't told him....and i hope that he likes me too...but something happened???? he wont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing with him just yesterday then i was laughing again then he wont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!1 WHAT DO GUYS JUST LIKE ME TO DO!!!!!! WILL I JUST SPILL IT OUT THEN SAY "I LOVE YOU"?

Favorite Answer

spill the beans. tell him that you like him because guys aren't there forever waiting for you. it really depends though, but it wouldn't hurt to tell him that you like him how long have you liked him?

Source(s): im going through this right now. but i already told him that i like him and he treats me like a friend still as if ive never told him. hes told me that he has feeling for me