i really got a crush on someone nut i haven't told him....and i hope that he likes me too...but something happ

i really got a crush on someone nut i haven't told him....and i hope that he likes me too...but something happened???? he wont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing with him just yesterday then i was laughing again then he wont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!1 WHAT DO GUYS JUST LIKE ME TO DO!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I am not entirely clear. Did something happen that you are not aware of?

If this individual is so shallow that he would suddenly stop speaking to you, he sounds like a wanker and you do not need him, love.

Sounds as though a femme fatale may have spread something un-ladylike about you.

You may be able walk by him and say, "Hey! I'm sorry if I offended you by anything I said, what is going on? I thought we were friends?" and playfully sock him in the arm (not hard) this invites him to initiate a bridge. Trust me, it will work unless he's a jerk.

Boys are from mars they think that they can get what they want, well some others are really nice. Try asking him in person take him to a quiet space and ask ,if he doesnt like u move on if he does u can make a thing out of it