Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯呀..

或者當初係我講分手..係我同佢係埋1齊而放棄你..但係我覺得你係我個心仍然有1個好重要既地位..係我唔夠愛你..唔可以包容到你只係因為學業而忽略左我..但係而家我對住佢既粗枝大葉..我會想起你既細心..有時我對住佢既無理取鬧..我會想起你對我既無限包容..對住佢我只會諗起你既優點..而家我就好似做左你以前既角色..我覺得好累..真係唔明點解你可以忍我兩年..我想講我仍然愛你..我一直冇忘記過你..只係我做左1d返唔到轉頭既野..令我都冇法再面對你..上兩年你既生日都同我1齊過..今年唔知你會同邊個過過得開唔開心呢?最後我祝你生日快樂..會考成功..

最後加多句..唔知你仲有冇想念我呢?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps and at the beginning is that I speak to break up..Is me together the Ju is to cover up 1 together and give you up..But is that I feel that you is me the heart still has a good importance since position..It is my Wu to enough love you..The Wu can forgive you only is neglect because of studies left I..But is and house I to live Ju since in broad strokes..I will think of you since elaboration..Sometimes I make trouble without a cause towards living Ju since..I will think of you to me since infinite forgive..Rise you towards living Ju I only Shen since advantage..And house I good do left you past since role..I feel very tired..Really is a Wu a little bit clear solve you can endure me for two years..I want to speak that I still keep loving you..I always the Mou once forgot you..Only is that I do a left 1 d to return Wu to turn a head since wild..Make I the Mou method faces you again..Last two years you since birthday all together I 1 together led..The Wu knew you to once lead along with the side this year open Wu happy?I finally wish your happy birthday..Will test success..

Do your miss me?

• Ka Yan

Or initially was I says bids good-bye. Is I with 佢 is buries 1 to

give up you together. But is I thought you were my heart still have 1

good important already status. Is I 夠 does not love you. May not

contain to you only 係因 neglects for the studies is left I. But is

but the family I to lives sloppy 佢 already. I can remember you to

be already careful. Sometimes I to live 佢 already create a scene.

I can infinite remember you already to contain to me. To is occupied

by 佢 me only to be able to know your already merit. But the family

I seem did is left you before already the role. I think tiredly.

Really is Ming Tienchieh you may not endure my for two years. I

wanted to speak me still to love you. I continuously 冇 have

forgotten you. Only is I makes left 1d not to return turns the head

already wildly. Again is all faced you my 冇 law. The previous two

years your birthday all 1 has been already uneven with me. Side this

year does not know you to handle jointly with to cross opens is

unhappy? Finally I wish your Happy Birthday. The area-wide student

examination is successful.. Does not know you to still have 冇 thinks of me?

Source(s): Yahoo聰明筆
  • ?

Or when I speak of breaking up .. I of a buried-channel system with the abandon of you .. but I think in my heart you still have a good position is important .. Well enough of my love .. Well you can inclusive to you only because of the neglect of education .. but I left of my home and living Drainage both Cuqidaixie .. I think you will be carefully .. I sometimes both living Drainage both vexatious .. I will think of you I am both unlimited Drainage inclusive living .. I will谂you both advantages from home .. and I like to do before you left both roles .. really .. I think Haolei of Wuming why you can tolerate my two years .. I I still would like to say I love you .. you always冇forgot .. only one left in me to do but not to return to the old Jiye d .. I have to face you冇law .. two years you both have the same birthday I have .. 1-year why you have a leading edge in a Well happy? Finally, I wish you a happy birthday .. Examination success ....

唔知你仲有冇想念我呢?

Zhongweimao why you miss me?