What's your take on Oprah being the running mate with Obama?

I heard on a local T.V. news show that there is ""Talk"" of Obama choosing Oprah as his running mate.Oprah has started a Radio show that she is calling ''The New Christ'' the teachings are very diffrent and to me somewhat bothersome.

For those of you that haven't heard of it I have posted a link for you to go and read if you like ..

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/007/smith-oprah....

Pami sis

I was utterly shocked to see this coming from Oprah esp.after seeing her praying on her show with the Great Pastor Billy Gram.It looked so innocent.

PickleJuice

I couldn't agree with you more!

Jill

I totally agree.

Ginangel,

Your absolutly right this has nothing to do with color of skin .Anyone voting for someone just because It would be cool needs to stay home on election day.

Aznfanat,

Me Tooooooooooooooo!

I think no matter the choice we end up with Obama or McCain Canada is a better choice then either of them right now .

ABp Dr. Anderson,

exactly my thoughts as well !

Favorite Answer

Can this election get any stranger? Let's see, can Bugs Bunny run with McCain and make the first rabbit sitting as VP?

I would say that I will believe it when I see it, but I have said that too many times with this election season. Nothing would surprise me now.

All I can say, is better get your seatbelts fastened and tray tables to their proper upright position, it's going to be a bumpy ride over the next four years.

• And just when you think you've finally got things all figured out....BAMMM!!! You're blindsided. I used to admire Oprah for all the good she's done in the world...and some out of her own pocket with no press...but in this...this thought reversal scheme to refute the whole concept of God, Jesus as the risen living Lord....oh no...I can't hold with that. She just lost a fan of 2 decades. Sigh....get ready Joysis...don't strap in we may have to fly when we're called...which with each new thing seems will be sooner and sooner. I'm asking, "Hey, Lord...? I know you're loving and patient...but um, could you speed up the redemption thing?" LOL If people don't want to hear or believe the message of the gospel...then I don't want to wait in the morass any longer....I'm a ready Lord, waiting on You, Jesus...

Oprah is full of herself and this just proves it

Neale Donald Walsch is deceptive BS and so is A Course in Miracles

as for obama

as soon as he's the Dem nom...the media machine will turn on him and they will vet him into dust...just in time for 4 yrs of republican

IMO

That was one of Obama's Top10 campaign promises on Letterman - it's a joke. Obama also promised to appoint Mitt Romney Secretary of Lookin' Good. It's funny.

• suzy-Q

That would be stupid. What does she know about government. But in the end, God will put who he wants to be president. It may be a bad president. I think God is trying to tell us something. This world will only get worse

I like Oprah, but i dont think she is qualified as a Vice President.

Then again, I am not sure Barack has the experience necessary.

But then I look at what we currently have, and I think, "He cant do any worse."

• Lynn C

They are probably talking about it now, to ruin all of Hilarys chances, and then will pull the plug once He is beaten Hilary, to me this is a campaign tactic, and very deceitful at that.

Oprah surely would not have time, think about all she does now.

Why bother getting delegates and the nomination if he's going to throw the election away?

Time to move to Canada?!

If they win together then im suiting up for the apocalypse.