I want to make an honest living from home. Please help! No surveys, no scams, no telling 5 friends or ptc.?

Basically, I want to work from home for a large list of reasons. So I am looking for any way to work from my house (and yes I am willing to do actual work). I don't want these send this to 5 friends, or paid surveys, or home assembly, or ptc, or advertising for ad banners, or making websites or anything else that is a scam.

I need a job bad and I live in Michigan which has the worst economy in the country. I just need something with no fees (why should I pay to work for someone?) that hires me to work online or something.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

The thing about working from home is that in many cases, its an urban legend.

Many people get online and think they can just get a j-o-b and everything is fine. What they find out is that unless you have a job and bring it home (ie, telecommute) basically, you will need to go into business on your own.

And that requires fees, start up expenses, etc.

Data entry and medical billing are scams. Don't bother.

What skills do you have? If you can write, you can always get a job in ghostwriting. There is some money there.

Paid surveys you might make $20 a month (really), home assembly is a scam, whats ptc?, making a website is not a scam but takes some money and a lot of work. And please, don't pay anyone to work for them! Yes, that is a common scam.

Source(s): http://www.stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com/supplement-... Free information on how to supplement or replace income. Some ideas are for pocket change, some are ways to earn $$ without start up expenses, and others are legitimate biz ops. Something for everyone.
  • Susan

1. did you remember to take your meds today? Not yet. *sad face* 2. how many sausages can you have for breakfast before you start to feel like a perv? Theres only one sausage I enjoy. You know that. But Ill eat it over and over and over again. 3. coffee or crack? Why which one do you got? 4. if nekkid pics of you began circulating around the net would you be upset or flattered? Oh it wouldnt be flatterig.... believe me... 5. would you rather get caught having sex in a stalled elevator or a bathroom stall? Love in an elevator.... Living it up while im going down... 6. is your cousin hot? Shes a cute patute. But shes still jail bait. 7. if you were paying somebody to do it with you and there was a disclaimer saying 'not responsible for lost or damaged property' would you take your chances? Is it you? 8. would do guys joke about wanting to be gynecologists? dont they know that besides regular check ups most of the patients have green discharge? Lots of loose meat samiches Im sure. 9. have you ever wished tublet, pork chop, and schmeckles were gay? The only one i Want to be gay is you... and you are so Im good. 10. did you enjoy yourself as much i did? Always. Muah. MUAH! <333

They have a good work at home forum here:

http://www.wahm.com/forum

From what I can tell, when you're just starting out, it's difficult to get decent wages with a work at home job though. Once you're considered "qualified" you can do OK.

Good Luck to you, I live in Michigan too, and the economy is definitely not doing real well around here.

Web is so crucial nowadays that it becomes a part of your day-to-day ordinary. You can read the newspaper, look at your e-mail, update your Facebook status, buy online for Christmas presents, Skype with friends, search on Google and so on however the most essential is that you can also get an everyday paid task, a task where you get paid quickly with no headache.

The trick to earn a lot of money with paid surveys is simple, you need to join as many survey companies as you can. Check out this site for a list of legit survey sites based on payout: http://www.clicksurveys.net

I am earning from $2500 to $3500 each month by completing surveys online. Good money for 1-2 hours of work each day.

• gemk475 years agoReport

r u having a laugh m8, pls don't send peope of chasing scams, this has all the tell tale signs of a scam, u know what they say, if it looks, tastes and smells like fish then it most likely is fish