Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sei asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

where can i get a good Garde manger or carving kit online or in the Miami/ broward county area?

im going into the feild of Garde manger and i need a good carving kit since i plan to make it my major .

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know for a fact that F.Dick makes several garde manger set because when I was in school I bought one of them

http://www.fdick.com/

open >to red box on the bottom where it says

click here for parent web site> click

>>>>---------> For Professionals >click

products>click

After that there two possible destinations

A) Chefs knives and ancilliary items >ancilliary items>garnishing sets

B) Chefs sets >chefs sets & roll bags>vegetable and fruit carving sets

So anyway that's what's out there ,Give your local restaurant supply stores a call or a visit and price it out

Good Luck

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Garde Manger Tools

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

The JWs are the ONLY non-trinitarian group in your list. I suggest that you go to Wikipedia and check out the links to "Nontrinitarianism." Frankly, about the only group I can think of which meets all of your requirements might be the Christadelphians. It might be that you're being called to establish such a group. Think (and pray) about it. PS: I'm sorry, folks, but you who insist that the Trinity was and is a basic Christian teaching are wrong. Even cursory research in Christian history will show that this was proclaimed as the official teaching of the Church for political, not religious, reasons. Pagan Roman Emperor Constantine I used the bishops convened in Nicaea to push this doctrine for his decidedly political reasons. He himself was not even a Christian, although his mother was. When he was baptized on his deathbed, it was by an Arian (NON-trinitarian) bishop! To JoeBama: I John 5:7 is known as the "Johnannine Comma," and does not appear in any Greek manuscripts prior to the 8th century; in fact, it was not in any widely-published translation from 1522 until the latter part of the 19th century, nor was it ever quoted by early Church Fathers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.