dah21 asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 decade ago

What is the best airline for booking business class to Thailand from NYC for under $5000 per person?

My finacee and I are trying to book for a honeymoon in August, and we would like to fly Business Class for under 5K from NYC to Bangok. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Answer

The three best airlines are probably Singapore Airlines through Singapore, Cathay Pacific through Hong Kong and Thai Airways which has a non-stop flight to Bangkok from NYC. Thai has special dedicated check-in and great lounges for business class passengers here in Bangkok, Cathay's lounges in Hong Kong may be the world's best and Singapore Airline's service is legendary. I've flown all three and I think you would be happy with any of them. Otherwise, China Airlines and Eva Airways have very good business classes, not as good as the above three, but most likely for less money, and China Airline's safety record isn't the greatest. Singapore and Cathay have both installed new seats in business class, and are probably the best in the business. Good luck and congratulations.

Have you checked out Thai Airlines, It has a non stop flight from JFK to Bangkok in 17 hours. Can't beat it.

try Thai Airlines I think no they have a special promotion for their Business Class from JFK, Singapore Airlines and Emirates.

Source(s): Flown Thai Airlines, friend is a flight attendant for Emirates.

I use www.tocfamtravel.com

it usually has the lowest rates. I flew from sfo to thailand for 4890 business class last august...

Check websites like webjet

or check any of the Asian airlines for their specials.

not sure. But congrats! And have fun. I myself would like to go to Thailand some day!

• the best way to find specials is to check out skoovy.com

fly thai air.

....just went to bangkok last month

stfu

your moms in bangcock