where is philistine,in map?

where r canaan, hebron, northwest mesopotomia, aram naharaim, and nahar at in maps today?

Favorite Answer

I couldn't tell you specifically without doing the research myself. Some bibles are really neat in that they have that exact function. You can find maps in them that will tell you what the region looked like in Moses' time and also in Jesus' time compared to today. In one search I found a map of Israel at the time of Judges compared to one at the time of King David's reign. I put the link below, but if I can find one that fast so can you.

Philistines were a people, not a place. Philistia would refer to the place. They lived on the seacoast in what is now Israel, primarily the southern part, including Gaza.

Canaan refers to much of the area where Israel is now. Hebron is a city in Israel. Mesopotamia was a large area, mostly where Iraq is. Can't help you with the rest.

The Philistine occupied the caostal region of southern Israel

Basically, GAZA these days

Go to your map and draw a line from iraq around saudi arbari to syria then back to iraq and there you are

Philistia and now Gaza, not Philisine. It is there near Israel.

• Did you just wake up out of a billion year coma?

u mean palastine

it is the country that been kidnapped from it ppl by israeleans

its name is israel now

its n the middle east

I just found this; hope it helps!