Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Who shall be bash today, religion believers or gun owners, or are they the same illogical mean-spirited indiv-

uals? And yes, this is a sterotype because there are a few in those groups that don't fit the definition, but sadly, only a few.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm glad you realize it's a stereotype...because I am a "believer" and I don't own any weapons.

• 1 decade ago

Why not bash religious believers with guns today? Why not blind, under-educated taxidermists tomorrow? Why not left handed retired blackjack dealers the following day? Why not people like You on Friday?

The object is for you to bash nobody. If it does nothing else, it lets you keep your mean-spirited oppression to yourself.

You obviouly lament your total lack of influence in the world, so make something of yourself, and then, you won't have to whine so much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you'd be surprised how many skeptics are proud gun owners, and how many Christians spurn even the idea of gun ownership. Off-hand, I would guess it's a pretty even split (ratio-wise, not sheer numbers of people).

• 1 decade ago

Why do you feel compelled to bash anybody. Maybe cause you got bashed around a little too much yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

your "stereotype" is nothing but ignorance.

if there weren't guns, we would use other sources for weapons. so should we do away with pencils also to stop your whining?

Source(s): a responsible christian gun owner
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

More guns = less crime. Look at Switzerland. If EVERYONE has a gun, the criminals won't get away with much.

Source(s): atheist gun owner
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you bashing people who bash people?

• 1 decade ago

try loving someone instead, you will get better responses my friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think for a good answer you should go here: www.helpforanger.com

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Thanks, I like you, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.