Bible verse on "become your dreams" and "Never Give up"?

hey i'm making a project and these are TWO of the quotes thats have really meant a lot to me and stood out for me in the past year. does any one have a bible refference to go along with either?
1. Become your dreams
2. Never Give up

Gracias!
Update: lol i don't mean verses that DIRECTLY say that, but maybe a quote from God telling us no to give up and that he is our strength and stuff like that
Update 2: and i know the Bible does have verses to support both of these. i heard a whole sermon about following your dreams (or God's dreams/plans for you) last summer but can't reccall any of the references. and of course there is stuff about not giving up!!! would the Lord ever tell us to lose hope?!?!... show more and i know the Bible does have verses to support both of these. i heard a whole sermon about following your dreams (or God's dreams/plans for you) last summer but can't reccall any of the references.
and of course there is stuff about not giving up!!! would the Lord ever tell us to lose hope?!?! NO!!!!!
if you don't have a reference or verse on the topic, you don't need to be posting any thing.
thanks!
14 answers 14