Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- What are You Afraid of ?

Jo

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg Jo, at this point in my life I'm TERRIFIED of giving birth, I can't believe I'm going to have to have them, OMG, I'm starting to have a panic attack now! lol

• 1 decade ago

Bees, Wasps and Dogs jo !! Can you imagine going on a picnic up the park in the summer with me...I'm up and down every 10 seconds lol

• 1 decade ago

The dark and heights. I cannot sleep without my T.V. the reason why is because of burgulars I know we have a sucerity system but like one night it might not work and BAM who knows? I know it sounds redicious but I am and also I have never been on a Rollercoaster/Ferris Wheels. I know it sounds ubsurde but I refuse to go on them. Lol I just confessed my fears to The yahoo people and also why I am afraid of it.

• rcds23
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

bees, i had a very traumatic experience when i was like 12 years old... i was playing soccer and stepped on a hive. To make a long story short I was crying my eyes out that day and have been petrified of them ever since.

-drew

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Tooth Fairy! Have't you seen Darkness falls??? I'm glad I already lost all my teeth!!! Lol.Dying and not being good enough to go to Heaven. Spiders. Someone I love dying.

• 1 decade ago

I am not really sure. I know I have fears but I can't seem to remember when asked so I guess in the end my fears are not really all that important if I cannot even remember them. Its weird

• 1 decade ago

Heights, even though ironically I'm 6 foot 5.

• 1 decade ago

Spiders,darkness,snakes,deep water (like 6 ft. and so on),being in a creepy place with dim lighting i.e. THE SALEM WITCH MUESAM!!!!!!

• CTU
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bees

Spiders

Heights

• 1 decade ago

Tornadoes & Surgery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.